Craft. Relax. Repeat.
No drama or competition, just fellowship, fun & learning, while we enjoy the best parts of crafting and a creative life with like-minded friends!
Join us to get inspired, to create with friends, to get closer to Grace, to join in on fun challenges, learn more, try new things, gain confidence and simply RELAX!
What you'll get:
- Welcome gift sent after you enroll. See 2nd photo for napkin bundle gift
- Weekly Live Craft Sessions with Grace
- Member Only Discount of 10% OFF on all orders in the Shop
- First Access to monthly Craft Kits & Workshop
- Free Access to Workshops offered to the Public
- Free Creative Printables
- Monthly Zoom Open Craft Party with door prize
- Monthly BINGO for prizes
- Monthly Craft It Challenge with prize giveaway
- Personalized Facebook profile photo frame -- to show your CTC pride!
- Private Facebook community to Share your Project Photos, Ask Questions, etc.
- Birthday Shout Outs in the Facebook group
- Guest Appearances by Other Creative Business Owners
- Secret Sister Exchanges & Swaps (optional)
- Video Recordings of All Sessions
- and, MOST IMPORTANTLY--fellowship with Grace & the other members in a positive community of like-minded ladies.
I have been a member for several months and have enjoyed Grace’s crafting sessions and Patio Love Letters readings. It has been a joy to get to know Grace and be encouraged by her sweet spirit. She is such an upbeat person and always strives to see positivity in all things! Her journaling and mixed media are the things I love to do. Lots of inspiration here. Come join us!
Love, love, love this group it is so much fun. I am learning so much and Grace is wonderful. She answers my questions. She is patient and kind and makes you feel heard . She’s such a great instructor and wonderful talent. Can’t imagine taking this class anywhere else and such a great deal.
Grace isn’t an instrument she expresses friendship and joy towards everyone. I have been a part of the craft therapy club (CTC) for only a few months. But I can’t imagine not having all these ladies a part of my life. Grace does more for us than anyone I have seen on fb. I just wish I would have found her earlier. I am so thankful for all Grace does for everyone in her group. I hope if you’re reading this you will also consider being a part of this community of crafters! Happy crafting.
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Grace!
I'm happy you're here visiting us. I'm a wife & mom of 2 kids living in ND. When my kids were small, I worked in higher education & as a corporate trainer, before I became a stay-at-home mom. I volunteered at my kids' school & spent most of my time caring for my family. I crafted in my spare time, as a hobby & to relax. Years have passed & my life is shifting. My kids are teenagers & off to college soon. They need me less, so I have more time to focus on my creative life and sharing ideas & inspiration with you through the free & paid communities. Reach out to me if you have questions about what we do here! I'd be happy to chat. Happy Crafting & Blessings! ♥